DeVilbiss 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrator, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements.
Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Liter, the 10 Liter Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder Trans fill systems.
The 1025 unit, with a weight of 42 lbs and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10 Liter concentrators.
Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10 Liter Concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike.
- The 525 series and 1025 series concentrators utilize approximately 80% of the same components and service parts
- Outlet pressure of 20 psi
- Lightweight and compact - weighs only 42 lbs and equal in height, width and depth to the 525 concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind.
Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. In fact, recent production statistics show a less than 3% warranty return rate.
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit — increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter — Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
DeVilbiss - iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The iGo Portable Oxygen System is the perfect solution for keeping an active lifestyle. This lightweight, 3-liter, portable oxygen system provides two modes of operation - continuous flow or PulseDose® delivery. The reliability and safety of PulseDose oxygen delivery has been proven effective in clinical testing as well as through independent tests performed by physicians and respiratory therapists.
The iGo comes complete with a battery, AC power adapter, mains lead and DC power adapter. The iGo can be transported using a wheeled carry case for added portability. The iGo includes the DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device and service alerts to give peace of mind that the iGo is delivering exactly what is required.
- Settings 1 to 6 in PulseDose Mode or 1 to 3 lpm in Continuous Flow Mode
- Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time, offering improved comfort and increased efficiency.
- Built in OSD (oxygen sensing device) ensures accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule
- 3-year limited warranty for the iGo Portable Oxygen System
- 1-year limited warranty on battery
- Increased Battery Capabilities – Can last as long as 5.4 hours when operating on setting 1 in PulseDose Mode
- Audible alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction
- Can be used with 50 foot tubing/cannula in continuous flow mode and 35 foot tubing/cannula in PulseDose mode
- Sound Level (3.0 PulseDose Mode) 40 dBA