ResMed S9 Escape Auto
The S9 Escape Auto is the standard auto-adjusting device in ResMed’s S9™ platform, designed to help patients comfortably adjust to therapy and to encourage long-term compliance.
Featuring a sleek design, user-friendly interface and ultra-quiet operation, the S9 Escape Auto combines an intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) to deliver maximum comfort. In addition, it offers a choice between APAP or fixed CPAP mode – with or without EPR – to ensure patients receive appropriate therapy.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and a color LCD guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings
- Integrates seamlessly with the H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control, which maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a more comfortable therapy experience
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor creates a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner
ResMed S9 Auto 25 Support
The S9 Auto 25 delivers an auto-adjusting EPAP and pressure support to OSA patients with varying night-to-night pressure needs. Utilising the proven, Enhanced AutoSet algorithm, the device can detect a number of breathing events including central apnoeas and respond to obstructions or flow limitations appropriately. Based on the award-winning S9 platform, the S9 Auto 25 provides comfortable therapy in one intuitive and easy-to-use system.
- Climate Control, with the H5i heated humidifier and ClimateLineMAX tube, maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment.
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- VAuto mode incorporates enhanced AutoSet technology with central sleep apnea (CSA) detection.
- Easy-Breathe EPR (expiratory pressure relief) adjusts pressure on exhalation for maximum comfort in both CPAP and VAuto modes.
ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP
The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier and cellular connectivity.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
RedMed AirMini CPAP
AirMini is the world’s smallest CPAP – weighing less than a pound and fitting in the palm of your hand. Waterless humidification and the AirMini app make AirMini the ultimate in portable comfort and convenience. AirMini delivers the quality of therapy CPAP users have grown to trust from ResMed over the last 25 years, featuring the same proven therapy modes used in the AirSense™ 10.
- Smallest portable CPAP on the market today
- Effective waterless humidification for portable convenience
- Convenient control with the AirMini app
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go